Saturday, October 13, 2012

Letter of Intent

Oh good. Another blog. I need another one of these like the Internet needs another . . . blog? Damn. Analogies are hard. I need another blog like I need a . . .

You know what, let's shelve that topic for now. This is my new blog.

Yay!

I have never had a personal blog (my other blogs were about my tabletop RPG stylings and reviewing old pop culture) so I figured I'd try it out. That probably means I will make this post and 3 others before never ever posting again, but screw it, here I go again. Why the name? I consume things. If I like something, I wolf down as much as I can get: Good TV show on Netflix? Better spend the next 5 hours watching it. That slice of pizza tasted good? The whole thing is probably better. Philip K. Dick books are on sale? Let's buy 15 instead of just one or two.

It's an issue.

But now you can share the journey with me! I'm going to spout some hot stuff sometimes, and other times I'm just going to brain dump. Won't you share it with me? No? Okay. Have fun on YouTube. I recommend cat videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment